Prep time::35 mins
Main Ingredient : Onions
Servings : 2 persons
Ingredients used in Onion Samosa
• chatmasala. 1/2 Teaspoon.
• cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoon.
• coriander leaves 1 Bunch.
• chilli powder 1 Teaspoon.
• salt 1/2 Teaspoon.
• green chillis 3 Numbers.
• poha 1 Cup.
• onions 1 Cup.
• Atta (Wheat Flour) 1 Cup.
• maida 1 Cup.
How to make the recipe:
1) Take a bowl add Maida,Atta,salt, 1 tsp oil mix well.
2) Add water to make a soft dough rest it for 10min.Now in another bowl,take onions chopped,poha,chilli powder,cumin powder,green chillis chopped,oriander ,chat masala mix well.
3) In a small bowl add 1tsp of maida mix with some water and make a paste keep a side.
4) Now take the dough make a thin chapaties and take a pan slightly cook the chapatis both the sides do not cook more.
5 ) Once chapaties are ready cut the chapati sheets into long triangle shape.
Now apply maida paste one side of the sheet make a cone shape stuff the mixture in the cone then close the edge.
6)In a pan add oil to deep fry, first half fry and remove then after 5min fry again till golden colour.
7) Serve as snack with tomato ketch up during tea time.
Please watch the video in detail: