Indian women have always been different when it comes to dressing style. Every country in the world has its own culture and conventions that dictate the behavior and preferences of its citizens.
Saree has always been the favorite dressing style of Indian women. But, the advent of Salwar kameez in the fashion arena in the middle part of the 20th century gave rise to a new fashion trend among Indian women. Though Salwar kameez has always existed in South Asia, it was mainly used by women residing to the north of Arabian Sea and failed to get a global exposure till mid 20th century.
Buy this Beautiful Salwar for just Rs 199/ at Amazon.in
For US citizens and outside India for just $52 only at Amazon.com
Salwar kameez is now one of the most preferred dressing styles of Indian women especially young ladies. Salwar kameez has made it possible to conduct tasks which would otherwise be impossible to execute wearing a saree. It is this comfort of the dress that has made it largely favorite.
Salwar suit comes in different sizes and shapes. One can choose according to one’s need and preference from a wide range of options. Moreover, apart from readymade salwars it is also possible to obtain custom made salwar suits.
Anyone who wants to have a custom made salwar suit can buy a cut piece and take the help of a master tailor who has enough expertise and knowledge in the field of making salwars.
Anarkali Suits, Frock Suits are Best Party Wear for Women in India
Buy this Amazing Salwar on Flipkart for just Rs565/ only
A modern form of salwar kameez called Anarkali suits or Anarkali frocks are most sought ladies suits these days as they are not only comfortable but they look trendy, cool and more beautiful than other types of salwar suits, which are capable of making your personality attractive and charming, and that is why they have been in much demand as a party wear dress. If you have been to any wedding party or function recently then you must have noticed some girls and women sizzling in beautiful designer anarkali suits.
Different Types of Salwar Kameez and Suits:
There are Different Types of Anarkali Suits such as:
- Cotton Anarkali Suits – These suits are best suited for summer season and are very comfortable than other types of apparels. This will give you a cool look with utmost comfortable.
- Silk Anarkali Suits – If you want something fancy and rich looking then silk anarkali suits are best options for you. These are perfect for any wedding, party, function or other such occasions.
- Bridal Anarkali Suits – These types of anarkali suits are embellished with rich work of embroidery, zari, sequins, lace, etc. This heavy frock style salwar kameez is perfect for bridal wear.
- Party Wear Anarkali Suits – Party wear anarkali suits are specially designed so that you steal the show at any kind of party and functions. Rich fabric and embellishment work is the main attraction of such suits.
- Traditional Anarkali Suits – In this kind of anarkali you can see the glimpse of traditional type of anarkali suits as it was worn by Anarkali in Mugal e Azam movie.
- Designer Anarkali Suits – With some extra designer work and embellishments work a designer anarkali suits is something which can make a girl look gorgeous, beautiful like a princess.
- Simple Anarkali Suits – These can be worn as a daily wear by girls or women; they do not come with heavy embroidery or zari work. Comfortable in wearing so these are also perfect for travelling and for those who have a very busy life style.
- Pakistani Anarkali Suits – If you want something different then Pakistani anarkali are best choice for you, apart from the glimpse of Pakistani tradition it also gives a wonderful and beautiful look.
Buying Tips for Anarkali Suits, Frock Suits:
- If you are fat, overweight and short then I would advise you not to go for Anarkali Suits, as they will make you look more heavy and fat.
- Anarkali Suits are best for slim, zero figure, skinny girls and women.Some of the other tips to look best in fancy salwar kameez are listed below:
1. Don’t choose the too tight salwar kameez as it will make you look plumper and odd.
2. If you have short height goes for light color salwar kameez. Right color should be selected suiting height and complexion.
3. If you want to look taller, your salwar kameez should be a little longer in height.
4. If you want to look slimmer, avoid Organza or any stiff cloth
5. If you have heavy arms, go for half or long sleeves, which are meant to hide heavy arms
6. If you are short in height, wear solid colors and simple lines salwar kameez
7. If you have thick waist, wear straight silhouettes in solid color
8. If you are fat, wear skinner striped cloth to appear thin