Skin Care Tips to Get Beautiful, Charming and Glowing Skin!!!!
How to Get Glowing and Beautiful Skin?
My Skin is Oily, How to Take Care of My Skin?
My Skin is Dry What Should I do for my Skin?
What Should I do to Avoid Pimples & Acne on my Face?
How to Get Beautiful Skin from Home Products?
I Have Sensitive Skin How to Make it Charming & Shiny?
How to Make my Face Glow?
If these are the usual questions in your mind about your face and body skin then you are at right place. This article will tell you, and believe me if you follow all the tips and ideas then you can surely have an attractive, smooth, wonderful and amazingly beautiful skin.
Skin plays a very important role in our body’s face, personality and beauty. If we take care of some necessary things then we can make our skin glowing and shiny.
A shiny and glowing skin increases the beauty manifold.
But before reading this article do remember one thing, if you want to get something then you must be prepared for hard work with dedication. so be ready for sacrifice, otherwise forget to have a beautiful skin. Below are some very beneficial skin care tips which can help you get a magnificent skin.
What Products to be Used, to Keep Your Skin Glowing & Healthy
- Wash your face properly after coming home from exposure of dust, sun, rain etc.
- Always apply moisturizer after washing your face as it nourishes your skin.
- Scrub your skin once in a week with a mild scrubber that contains less chemical. Your skin pores don’t get clogged, and it removes the dead skin & scars as well.
- Fort nightly facials and face massage is also beneficial for your beautiful skin. But use only quality products for facial, body massage, pedicure and manicure.
- Avoid applying make ups, and other cosmetics on regular bases which contain such chemical and other subs ant that can harm your skin.
- Always try to go for herbal products while purchasing cosmetic goods or you can use home made things like - gram flour (besan), multani mitti(fuller's earth), curd to wash your skin. It makes your skin glowing and does not harm as it does not contain any chemical. Most of the Indian women like using such products in order to keep their skin healthy & glowing.
- Using night cream before going to sleep is very helpful for our skin, it helps repair the skin or apply the mixture of milk& honey or almond oil .Honey moisturizes the skin making it smooth, healthy, firm & youthful.
- Almond oil protects the skin from dryness & wrinkles.
Nutrition for Glowing and Charming Skin
Role of Water in Beautiful and Healthy Skin
Drinking 7-10 liters of water daily detoxifies your body, and prevents your skin from pimples, wrinkles and helps you look much younger even if you are very old. I have seen many ladies who are in their 50s but still they look like 30 year old women. Do not treat water as a normal thing but treat it as a magical fluid. Yes water is really magical.
- It is a cure to prone skin as it helps to keep your skin blemish free.
- It helps remove the patches, blemishes, uneven skin tone, and extra oil from skin.
- And it is said by most of the dermatologists that when water goes in, all the toxins come out of your body. And this is how your skin becomes healthy, proactive and more glowing.
Role of Fruits & Vegetables in Beautiful Skin
- Always try to include more and more fruits & vegetables in your meal, as healthy diet helps increase charm of not only your face but your whole body skin.
- Include mushroom in your diet as it contains Vitamin E which helps reduce the wrinkles and make you look younger.
- Fruit or vegetable that contain vitamin E & C help your skin glow e.g amla also called Indian gooseberry (have ample quantity of vitamin C), orange, aloe vera juice, mushroom, lemon water, mix fruit juice.
- Adding curd in your diet is also helpful as it helps our digestion process and in turn beneficial for our body and skin.
- Don’t eat spicy food. Use less spices while cooking as spices are not good for skin.
- Don’t eat too oily food as it causes a prone skin. Too much oil clogs your skin pores.
- Eat green vegetables, as they contain other vitamins as well which are good for your body to keep you healthy.
- Eat healthy food so that you do not get ill easily and be able to keep you away from medicines. Medicines also damage the skin.
- Use milk, eggs, fish, chicken, mutton as they contain such vitamins that we don’t get from vegetables.
- Use olive oil while cooking as it is absorbed less by food, vegetables and our body as compared to other oils.
- Add fiber in your diet, e.g. cucumber, cabbage, carrot, celery, etc.
Skin Tips According to the Skin Type
- You must be thinking that you have an oily skin or your skin get dry in winters or becomes oily in summers. If such questions are coming to your mind then don’t worry at all. Below are some suggestions to get a blemish free skin.
- There are moisturizers, face washes available in the market, such as “dry to normal skin” or “normal to dry skin”. Buy those products according to your skin type.
- Tips for Oily Skin
- Wash your face in every 4 hrs and use such face wash which deeply cleans the skin, goes with your skin type & doesn’t clog your pores.
- Do not apply moisturizers and creams in summers as it will make your face skin look drenched in oil.
- Avoid experimenting with your skin. As most of the oily skin types are sensitive. If you do so then it may cause rashes, redness or other harms to your face skin.
- Face pack can be used on regular bases for such skin type as it reduces the oil.
- Try to have lots of fluids every day, like water, juices, soup, curd, lemon water, coconut water, skimmed milk, etc. It prevents your skin from blemishes.
- Do not wash your face with ordinary soap and face wash. Use only branded and oily skin based face wash. If still you have problem then avoid face wash too, use only water to wash your face. But then take facials or face massage once in two weeks.
Tips for Dry Skin
- Use those face wash that does not dry your skin early and avoid using face wash too much. Use cleansing milk to cleanse your skin.
- Avoid using soap as its ph level is very high. It is very harsh & can harm your skin.
- Apply moisturizer in every 3-4 hrs to keep your skin nourished as a dry skin starts getting wrinkles in early age, so it is very necessary to moisturize your skin regularly to make you look younger for long.
- Drink lots of water in order to prevent your skin from dryness.
- Apply honey & cream to moisturize the skin in order to make it smooth & soft. Honey is very useful natural product which is very helpful for a good and smooth skin.
- You can also apply “Aloe Vera” on your face as it also helps removes dryness, wrinkles from our skin.
- Avoid coming in exposure of wind in winters as your skin gets dry in winters early even after applying lots of moisturizer.
Tips for Normal Skin
- Those who have normal skin type are really blessed. People who do not have the normal skin or have an oily /acne prone skin start losing their confidence. They spend lots of money in costly cosmetic products and salons in order to make their skin beautiful, shiny and charming. Below are some helpful tips for the normal skin.
- Always apply cleansing milk to remove dust after coming from outside.
- Always deep cleanse your skin regularly so that unnecessary oil can be removed from your skin pores.
- Moisturize the skin timely so that it doesn’t get dry.
- Apply scrub on the face once in a week to remove the dead skin.
- Have healthy, nutritious and balanced food, 7-8 liters of water daily.
- Avoid applying chemicals on your skin.
- Do not apply make ups on regular basis.
Some Other More Important Things to Consider
There are some other important things which we also need to consider along with the above listed procedures, otherwise the above tips may also prove useless.
- Take proper sleep of minimum 8 hours. Taking proper sleep is as necessary for beautiful skin as it is for our health.
- Always apply sun screen cream before going out in sun.
- Workout, exercise and yoga are also as important for your beautiful skin as other things do. Regular routine of workout helps our face develop confidence, charm and glow from inside.
- Regular workout is not only necessary for our beautiful skin but is also very important to get a healthy and toned body.
- You may not believe this point, but still a healthy lifestyle and good thoughts is very necessary in getting a beautiful skin like celebrities and models.
- If you have to walk in sun or dusty environment then I will strongly suggest you to keep your face covered with a cloth, it will protect your skin from sun and dust. In turn it will help you retain natural glow of your skin.
- It does not matter whether you have fair or dark skin, the thing which only matter is that you skin must be glowing, shiny, charming and beautiful. So never ever feel complex if you have dark skin, so be confident about your dark color.
- Wear matching dresses & accessories which make your skin and you look charming and beautiful. Dresses also play a big role in our personality.
By following the above tips you can get a healthy, firm, youthful, glowing & shiny skin. And glowing & charming skin increases your confidence and leaves a good impression on others.
Hope you this post may have been useful for you and you may have got what you were looking for.